Zerkon Zahn Zerkograph

Hello,

I was at the Chicago mid winter. I took in the Spectrum Dialog meeting and some of the lab day lectures. I was especially interested in the ZirconZahn copy milling machine.

I am a small high end lab and this machine has endless possibilities. I was quite surprised with the quality, precision and the positive response of  people who were familiar with it. I briefly spoke with Ernst Hegenbarth and he validated the company.

Anyone have any input on this?   Cheer! Alan

You need to be a member of WebDental, LLC to add comments!

Join WebDental, LLC

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Keith,
    Does MAD/MAM not exceed CAD/CAM in versitility at this point. I am thinking about full contour, fullarch,lingual retaining screws , over bars etc.,Complicated multipart stuff.

How soon untill the scanners and milling centers can handle the most creative complex designs?

Keith Goldstein said:
    there are plenty of guys selling these MAD/MAM machines since the coping business is completely commoditized and it is more effective to get a 3shape scanner or dental wings and designed things virtually plus to make zirconia substructures this is well suited for this but bear in mind the amount of time and touch required vs. what these 3d scanner manufacturers have and will be coming out that will commoditize the zirconia and titanium custom abutment market even further.
  • there are plenty of guys selling these MAD/MAM machines since the coping business is completely commoditized and it is more effective to get a 3shape scanner or dental wings and designed things virtually plus to make zirconia substructures this is well suited for this but bear in mind the amount of time and touch required vs. what these 3d scanner manufacturers have and will be coming out that will commoditize the zirconia and titanium custom abutment market even further.
This reply was deleted.