Aside from restoring your smile, dental implants also have other benefits. Some of them include:
- They look and feel like your natural teeth
- Implants function just like normal teeth
- They restore your ability to chew
- They help retain your natural face shape
- The procedure would not require adjacent or surrounding teeth to be filed down
- Implants help maintain the structure of the jawbone
- Implant roots don’t develop cavities and are usually stain-resistant
- Implants are permanent so you won’t have to deal with embarrassing situations normally experienced by denture wearers
- Implants can last for a long time given proper care and attention
- Implants help protect healthy bone in the jaw
- Implants, as compared to other restoration methods, have more predictable results and have a higher success rate (95-98%)
With a high success rate among patients, it’s no wonder that more and more people are getting dental implants to replace their missing teeth.
Implants are a popular method for restoring your teeth. They look just like your natural teeth and provide a long-lasting solution to replace your missing teeth. Dental implants help to retain the structure of your jaw and need the same amount of care as your natural teeth.
These are surely great benefits of dental implants. I would like to addon more updates.
A great benefit of dental implants is that they do not strain other healthy teeth for support, unlike bridges. Also, dental implants require less maintenance compared to bridges. With proper oral care routine and regular dental visits, your dental implants can last much longer.
Dental Implants: Key Things You Should Know