Replies

• Did you find difficulty to search for the best dentist in Delhi to give special care to your teeth? Teeth should get special treatment because if they look good they will ultimately give you a marvelous smile. Meet experts at Dr. Kandhari Dental Clinic and get the best treatment for your teeth with their proper recommendations and expertise. Contact us more informati

Dental Services
    Deciding the best dental clinic in Delhi is really confusing. So meet Dr Gargi Basu Kandhari who has been in dental care in South Delhi and Greater K…
  • gr8 :)

glad to be of help

• 2647947207?profile=original2647947174?profile=original2647947048?profile=original2647947126?profile=original2647947001?profile=original
  • for dr ravi kumar

i used ur technic it gives results

in 4 months see the results

thanks for your help dr ravi kumar

• thanks dr 

i already started treatment i distalized 27 at about 4mm now i'm distalizing 26 

ahmed fawzy kassem said:

i think you must not extract from the upper teeth itis already loss 2 premolars and you have cross bite , shift in midline . so you first expand the upper arch by hayrix with bite clearance  . 2- after expansion put open coil in the site where canine is out of ridge to gain space  and retract the right canine in spce distal to it and put open coil between u right 2nd premolar and first premolar to gain space her then put transpalatal  and retract the u 2nd and canine . the lower then extract the 2 first premolar  and level and align then put class III ELASTIC  to finish .
  • i think you must not extract from the upper teeth itis already loss 2 premolars and you have cross bite , shift in midline . so you first expand the upper arch by hayrix with bite clearance  . 2- after expansion put open coil in the site where canine is out of ridge to gain space  and retract the right canine in spce distal to it and put open coil between u right 2nd premolar and first premolar to gain space her then put transpalatal  and retract the u 2nd and canine . the lower then extract the 2 first premolar  and level and align then put class III ELASTIC  to finish .
  • i think so but how to distalized 27 26 it's not easy
  • Nice case presentation :)

Probably patient chief complaint is crowding of the anteriors? Profile seems to be good so no change is warranted in the profile. Also, since the nose is already prominent, a change in profile will not look good. Our objective is to do the treatment without changing the profile. So here is my take on this -

1. Extract 28 and go for Distalization of 26, 27 which will correct the Cl II molar relation there and provide enough space for leveling and aligning the anteriors. Correct crossbite in left buccal segment with expansion in the SS working wire.

2. Extract 34 and 44 for leveling and aligning the lower.

After space closure, close buccal segment occlusal space with finishing archwire and elastics. This Rx plan will give you a good Canine and Molar Cl I relation also without change in the profile.

This reply was deleted.