Everyone knows that first impressions means a lot and it holds true for many people. People only get one chance to make a first impression, and a big part of that first impression is a smile. However, it can be difficult to smile confidently when you dislike certain aspects about it and this is the time when you need to opt for cosmetic dentistry to change your smile…
When do you need a smile makeover???
- Discolored teeth that always appear dirty even if they are clean.
- Chipped, cracked, or otherwise broken teeth.
- A gummy smile due to small teeth.
- Issues when chewing and biting down.
- Gaps and spaces around teeth.
- Anything that makes you constantly hide your smile.
- Your low self-image negatively affects your interaction with others.
- Taking on a job where having a great smile is very essential.
But there’s nothing to worry about…as smile makeovers helps a great deal in changing your life and also helps in boosting your confidence…
What’s exactly smile makeover???
Smile makeover involves altering the shape, size, shade and position of your teeth to give you a perfect smile. This new smile is designed in harmony with your lips, face shape, complexion, personality etc. There are various procedures like dental bonding, veneers, tooth reshaping, teeth whitening etc. which aid in creating aesthetic smiles…
“The improved smile and increase in self-confidence have the power to transform self-image. That, in turn, will have a positive effect on your day to day life.”
Our team at Dr. Krinita Motwani’s multi-specialty clinic specializes in Cosmetic and Esthetic dentistry and offer a multitude of treatments like Smile makeover, Veneers, Teeth whitening, Dental implants, One sitting root-canal and preventive dentistry. You can find us at www.krinitamotwani.com. Call or Whatsapp us at 9820280343 to book an appointment.