Ideally, you already have a history of trust with our Dr. Alex Khabensky, DDS. You know you can count on them. This is especially important when you encounter a dental emergency. Urgent dental care can be scary and intimidating. You can rest easy knowing you’re in good hands with an emergency dental care doctor. A good emergency specialist takes care of your comfort during your emergency. Providing emergency toothache relief is the first priority of the emergency dentists in Brooklyn Alex & Igor Khabensky DDS.
When you have a dental problem that needs immediate treatment, you have the best-rated dentist available in Brooklyn. You and your family can count on us to make urgent dental care painless. Immediate dental care is not something you take for granted. When you’re in pain or worried about the consequences of an accident or injury you want gentle care. Our emergency clinic provides same-day dental emergency appointments.
A dental emergency can affect every area of your life. This can include eating, drinking, working, and playing sports. Knowing a family dental practice like the father and son team at Quentin Smile Dental Practice means that your emergency toothache relief goes smoothly, and you’re out of pain quickly.
Urgent Dental Care in Brooklyn to the Rescue
Our emergency dental clinic provides urgent toothache relief for a number of conditions, including:
- Tooth Pain. Whether you have a throbbing tooth or sharp acute nerve pain, you won’t be able to do much until the pain subsides. You can use cold packs and over-the-counter pain relief. Then, see your family dentist for emergency toothache relief.
- Broken tooth. Playing contact sports, falling on a hard surface, or getting into an accident can lead to broken, chipped or cracked teeth. You can break a tooth by biting a hard object. Control the swelling with cold compresses while you wait. Then rinse with warm water. If you have any tooth fragments, bring them with you to your urgent dental care visit.
- Tooth pulled. Your cosmetic dentist does everything he can to save your teeth when you encounter an emergency. However, there are times you can’t save a tooth. If you do get an entire tooth knocked out, it’s possible your dentist can reattach it. Don’t remove tissue around the root and bring your tooth in with you. You can store it in milk or saline.
Appliance repair may pose a dental emergency for you or a family member. Urgent dental care procedures seen by our dentist include:
- Crown repair. Tooth crowns are durable, but they don’t last forever. You can prevent further consequences by getting a broken crown fixed as soon as possible.
- Filling replacement. You’re left with a hole in your tooth when you lose a filling. It’s very painful and can lead to needing a root canal if you don’t get it repaired in time.
- Denture repair. You need your dentures to be able to speak and eat. Your family dentist also practices cosmetic dentistry. He understands the importance of maintaining your appearance as well.
- Bridge or implant problems. You’ve invested in your dental work when you have bridges and implants. When they break or chip — or if you have other implant problems — you need to call on your dentist for repair.
- Orthodontics. If you or your children have Invisalign teeth straightening devices or metal or clear braces, emergency toothache relief is tantamount to protect your investment.
Family Cosmetic & Implant Dentistry of Brooklyn
2148 Ocean Ave, Ste 401,
Brooklyn, NY 11229
Midwood | Marine Park | Madison | Homecrest | Mapleton
11230 | 11234 | 11229 | 11204
Tuesday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Payment: cash, check, credit cards.