Nobody likes stained, yellow teeth, although it only stops you from smiling and can lower your self-esteem. There are many options available in the market to whiten teeth. Many teeth whitening kits are available but do they work like professional teeth whitening? Many questions may come up in your mind.
Home treatments can be suitable, but there are many chances of failing the procedure, and results may vary. Lastly, patients end up visiting a smile studio for teeth whitening.
Laser teeth whitening is one procedure that dentists use for teeth whitening, but it is not well-known. Many people may ask about the procedure's safety.
Teeth whitening is the most popular cosmetic dentistry option. Teeth whitening help people smile with beautiful white teeth. Teeth whitening is necessary to keep your teeth white, and your daily healthy routines may not help keep the pearls white. Many people opt for teeth whitening procedures for bright and white teeth.
But now, the laser teeth whitening option is becoming famous these days. Laser teeth whitening is a more effortless and quick procedure.
Here are some advantages and disadvantages of this cosmetic dentistry technique.
There are many advantages and disadvantages of laser teeth whitening. Let us discuss the benefits first:
The advantages of laser teeth whitening
- Laser teeth whitening is quick and easy to process. No need to wait for hours. You can notice the results within a few hours. You might see 10 shades lighter than the yellow-gray teeth you have before the treatment.
- This procedure is straightforward; the dentist can focus on particular teeth if you want to whiten only a few teeth instead the whole set.
- The procedure is entirely non-invasive.
- The treatment can remove deep stains and discoloration that other therapies can't correct. Some stains may not be removable, and your dentist may offer another solution for them.
- The teeth can stay white longer if you take proper dental hygiene of your white pearls. The teeth can remain white for 2 years almost with appropriate oral care.
- The procedure is quick, as your dentist's laser teeth whitening near me will finish the process in an hour.
The disadvantages of laser teeth whitening
- The process of laser treatment is more costly than other whitening treatments. But, it is worth the cost as it has long-lasting effects you can achieve after laser teeth whitening treatment.
- To maintain your results, follow-up sessions with your dentist.
- You cannot do any whitening sessions at home once you start with laser treatments. You might have irritation after the treatment, and let your dentist know about it.
- Laser teeth whitening is not performed by a professional, dr Nguyen dentist, so you will have a disadvantage of professional handling the procedure. Even the dentist will not look for teeth sensitivity and gum irritation.
Laser teeth whitening is an effective treatment for producing whiter teeth quickly and teeth that stay whiter for a long time with the proper dental care. Talk to your dentist and consult whether cosmetic whitening teeth near me is a good option.