Laser teeth whitening is one of the popular teeth whitening treatments that a dental office near me provides to give you beautiful white teeth. Whitening solutions, including peroxide, can improve the color of your teeth. But with laser treatments, you can now whiten your teeth quickly.
You can get immediate results and a beautiful smile with laser teeth whitening. The dentist will perform the work in the office, and you may notice the results in a single laser teeth whitening session. Home whitening is also an option, but you may not see the results faster than the professional treatment gives. The whitening effects you get will be much faster than those achieved by take-home products. If a laser teeth whitening near me performs the procedure, it is much less to get complications. It may damage the nerves in the teeth.
Laser Teeth Whitening Procedure Steps
Laser teeth whitening is conducted in a dental office, and the process has a few simple steps:
- Your dentist will install a plastic or rubber shield to hold your mouth open.
- The dentist will cover the gums with a shield to protect them from the bleaching gel and avoid irritation and discomfort.
- The dentist will gently apply the whitening gel to your teeth after the protective coating forms.
- The dentist will use a laser pen-like tool to activate the gel to clean your teeth.
- The gel will have foam, implying that dental stains are removed.
- The dentist will keep the gel on your teeth for a short time. Then use a little vacuum to remove it. The dentist may repeat the step up to three or four times until you get the teeth hue you want.
- Your dentist will ask you to rinse your mouth and remove the protective layer from your gums.
Laser Teeth Whitening Aftercare
Once your teeth whitening nyc session is complete, consume only clear liquids for at least two hours. Avoid eating acidic foods or drinks and dark-pigmented foods. Also, avoid drinking coffee, tea, wine, and soda for at least 24 hours. Or you may get stains on your teeth.
Side Effects of Laser Teeth Whitening
The process of bleaching teeth using a laser is safe and effective. However, it may result in subtle effects, such as:
- Sensitive teeth
- Minor gum discomfort
- The severity of laser teeth whitening side effects is uncommon, but it is conceivable in some individuals. To avoid these adverse effects for a few days following the treatment, refrain from eating or drinking anything too hot or cold.
Laser teeth whitening is a cosmetic dental method that should be performed by a professional dentist who has a license to perform at a dental clinic. The process uses a much higher bleaching agent concentration than at-home teeth whitening products, which sometimes can even cause sensitivity, and you may not see accurate results or short-time effects. You can also ask your dentist for laser teeth whitening before and after images.
Article source : https://www.transitsblog.com/what-is-the-procedure-of-laser-teeth-whitening/