Join us for our 8th edition of Dental Facial Cosmetic International Conference in Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai and learn about the latest trends in Aesthetic Dentistry. Experts from around the world will be present and cover various topics on Aesthetic Dentistry.

The conference will include: 

• 5th AAID Global Conference
  • Dental Hygienist Seminar
  • Hands-on courses in various multidisciplinary topics (from 02 to 08 November 2016)
  • Exhibition of close to 50 leading dental manufacturers who will be there to help dental professionals discover their latest products, technologies and services.
  • Presentations from over 55 world-class speakers who will showcase presentations in Aesthetic in Prosthodontic Dentistry, Orthodontic, Periodontology, Implantology, Pediatric Dentistry and Dental Laboratories
  • Attendance of over 2,500 dental professionals

Interested should visit our conference website: http://cappmea.com/aesthetic/

Looking forward to seeing you in Dubai in November.

You need to be a member of WebDental, LLC to add comments!

Join WebDental, LLC

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What a brilliant ideas you have given for aesthetic dentistry! Idea and tips are really effective and helpful. First impressions are made with a smile. When it comes to ensuring lasting beauty, health, and function, Aesthetic Dentistry offers comprehensive general, cosmetic, and specialized care. The health of your smile also plays an important role in your overall health. At Plaza Dental Group, our mission is to ensure that your oral health contributes to improved overall well being. With this in mind, our dentist specializes in utilizing dental care as a means of alleviating a number of secondary health conditions, including sleep apnea. Through our multi-faceted approach to dentistry, we provide patients with lasting oral health that contributes to their overall wellbeing. Procedures can also be combined to ensure patients receive lasting solutions that enhance their oral health, rather than over-treat their smiles. 

• Dear Shahin, thank you for your interest in our event. Please share with me your contact details and my team will call you and help in case of any questions. Looking forward to seeing you in November with us.

Dr. Dobrina

• Thanks for providing the details. I will try to join the conference as it help to enhance the knowledge.

This reply was deleted.