Porcelain veneers can be used to correct the following issues:
- Misaligned and irregularly shaped teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Chipped or cracked tooth enamel
- Tooth stains
Porcelain veneers are often referred to as “instant orthodontics.” It should be remembered that veneers cannot correct malocclusion, nor can they improve the appearance of extreme misalignments. For those patients, traditional orthodontics will be the better option.
Why Choose Porcelain Veneers?
Benefits Of Porcelain veneers include:
- Versatile. Because they are placed over the front of teeth, they can be used to correct several esthetic concerns at once.
- Dental Veneers are Custom Fabricated. The porcelain veneers are custom made for each individual patient, where we can be sure they are sized, shaped, and shaded for a perfect smile fit.
- Dental Veneers are Durable. With proper dental hygiene care, porcelain veneers can last for ten years or more. Stain-resistant and incredibly strong dental restoration.
Dr. Marielaina Perrone DDS takes extra care so that the veneers placed restore and enhance your smile for a lifetime of smiles.