Replies

• SEO deals with proper construction of a website to get the search engines to find your site.  Encouraging and managing patient sentiment expressed on review sites like Google and Yelp get real people to find your practice.  If you have to focus on one or the other, go for the patients.

• SEO deals with proper construction of a website to get the search engines to find your site.  Encouraging and managing patient sentiment expressed on review sites like Google and Yelp get real people to find your practice.  If you have to focus on one or the other, go for the patients.

Dr. Steffany Mohan said:

Well, there is great contribution of SEO for marketing dentistry services. I think apart from being updating websites, we should also create new blog and articles with fresh content and should share dedicated small video captured on satisfied patients. 

• I would like a few suggestions on SEO and optimizing web site...

• Fresh content and interesting video related to dental information are very helpful in  SEO for marketing dentistry services.

• Well, there is great contribution of SEO for marketing dentistry services. I think apart from being updating websites, we should also create new blog and articles with fresh content and should share dedicated small video captured on satisfied patients. 

• While deciding the most effective dental website marketing strategies, it is important to keep the end goal in mind that is to establish the dentist as one of the best in that area. Updating website regularly with fresh news, offers and services will attract new visitors as well as retain existing patients.

This reply was deleted.