Research has shown that your overall systemic health is impacted by your oral health. Maintaining a proper, consistent oral hygiene regimen is even more important.
What Is Considered Good Dental Hygiene?
You should have schedule regular dental exams and professional cleanings at least twice a year. Regular dental exams are vital because Marielaina Perrone DDS can detect minor issues before they become something bigger. Some issues, like oral cancer, may have no symptoms initially and only a professional will be able to spot it's presence in it's earliest stages.
A good dental hygiene regimen should include:
- Brush at least 2x each day with a soft bristle brush
- Floss at least 1x per day
- Use a fluoride toothpaste
- Maintain regular dental exams and teeth cleanings
- Use an antibacterial mouthwash daily
Basic dental care tips include:
- Avoid eating or drinking anything except water after you have completed your night time routine
- Brush your teeth first thing in the morning prior eating or drink anything.
- It is important to floss prior to bedtime to remove food particles that may be lodged between your teeth and along the gum line.
Your Las Vegas Dentist Is Here For Your Smile
Our ultimate goal is to help give our patients their best smile yet. Dr. Marielaina Perrone DDS and her dentistry team are proud to offer comprehensive dentistry care, including routine dental cleanings as well as the cosmetic and restorative procedures mentioned above.
If you are ready for a cosmetic dentistry smile makeover, contact Marielaina Perrone DDS at (702) 458-2929 to schedule a no-cost cosmetic consultation appointment. We cannot wait to deliver your state-of-the-art smile makeover to create the smile of your dreams in Henderson, Summerlin, and Las Vegas, NV.