In the science of dental field, there are various types of the disease occur like cavities, tooth erosion, tooth decay, bad breath, gum disease, oral cancer, tooth sensitivity, and toothaches. So for the different problems then treatments also different. There are various treatment procedures like braces, dentures, root canals, veneers, gum surgery, teeth whitening, bridges and implants, crowns and caps, sealants, extractions, filling and repairs or examination of Oral cancer. The cost of these treatments also varies with different diseases.
There are one of the best techniques used in dental science is a laser technique. According to the laser, technique exerts to the desired clinical effect on a target tissue of the patient. This process called absorption. The function of the laser process by producing waves of photons as per the specific wavelength of the laser. The dental lasers may be divided into basic three categories. Which named are as soft tissue laser, hard tissue laser, and non-surgical laser device. In dentistry the uses of laser for the treatment of hard tissue, soft tissue surgery, bone surgery, treatment of root canal, periodontics and many other problems. As per the list of treatment of laser in India, there are many best dental clinics in India to provide the best laser treatment.
- In the treatment of hard tissue through laser technique the removal of cavities. The surface of hard tissue etching and rough. And laser is also used in the treatment of hard tissue excavation of pits, enameloplasty, and fissures for placement of sealants.
- Laser technique used in the born surgery for the shaving, contouring, cutting, and resection of oral osseous of tissues. And also for the recontouring of osseous and osteoplasty, for ostectomy and for the purpose of lengthening of the osseous crown. And the advantage in bone surgery all the process can be completed without laying any suturing, flap and damage to the bone.
- During the treatment of soft tissue by using laser technology for the exposure of unerupted teeth, frenectomy, flap preparation hemostasis, gingival troughing for crown impressions, gingivoplasty, vestibuloplasty, gongivectomy. Even also treatment of canker sores, aphthous and herpetic ulcers of the oral leukoplakia or mucosa.
- Advantages in soft tissue treatment by laser capability to treat soft tissue with no bleeding, small edema, and post-operative results are positive.
- During the root canal treatment with the preparation of including enlargement. And also for pulpotomy or apicoectomy which is defined as the amputation to the end of the root.
- In the periodontology treatment soft tissue by laser curettage to the post-extraction on the tooth sockets and area of the periapical during the surgery of apical. And inflamed soft tissue in the pocket periodontal format which is known as a sulcular debridement.
- The laser technique also used in the teeth bleaching, composite curing of laser, in the optical impression or in the diagnostic for detection of calculus and detection.
- Even the laser technology used in dental science for the controlling of occurring in any infection. There is a list of some points of infection: -
- Awareness of the possibility of contamination during treatment of all laser hardware like sensor protector sheaths, the cover of a syringe or any transparent equipment.
- Disposable tips are used in the operation must be disposed of in the containers with the cleaved fiber pieces.
- Any debris which is used during the treatment should be disposed to effective sterilization.
- And the specific laser equipment or any reusable fibers or tips should be sterilized with heat as well as their handpieces and not wiped at the high-level disinfectant.
When the laser techniques use therefore there are some disadvantages also happens like: -
Due to using of technique the particles of lasers are harmful to skin and other tissue which or not target like oral tissue.
The temperature is used above 37ºC is to destroy the cellular enzymes and destruction of proteins
If anyone wants to take the treatment of laser technique. He will be visited a clove dental hospital. This hospital provides the best services for any dental problems. The cost of any treatment is very reasonable and done by experienced dentists. It has various branches of this hospital Delhi/NCR, Gujrat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Punjab, and Karnataka.